emblem

Global Monde Reve

Europe

Monde Reve Europe

monde reve 작성일 Mar 19 2024  14,690  0

본문

eu-1
S

ince joining Monde Reve, I've devoted my passion to understand what makes healthy skin. I faced people who have many questions for cosmetics and deep desire for beautiful healthy skin. I feel I might know already what is the ideal skincare products as I see we all have born with beautiful skin when we were babies.

Good products will be the outcome of our understanding of skin physiology and our commitment to contribute to human well-being. I believe good products go beyond the language barrier. My job is to deliver the good products to whomever have desire for beauty all over the world and that makes me happy.

Erik Prokop

Add : Marianska 419 Pribram 7 261 01 Czech Republic

v-dividor

Superior quality cosmetics are recognized first by skin

The Monde Reve Angel Series
v-dividor

Generally, most cosmetic products contain water, alcohol, and oil, and chemical additives to mix them together. Monde Reve products do not contain any harmful chemical substances, making it possible for skin to breathe.
The Monde Reve Angel Series consist of subacid facial cleanser to deep cleanse wastes from ores and neutralize skin with mist, for the maintenance of optimal pH balance. By creating skin’s barriers through essence, the ideal natural pure cosmetics products help recover skin’s restorative power.
We confidently recommend the healing cosmetics Monde Reve Angel Series.

award01 award02
The winner of the best product award (MVP)  and 
outstanding technology award (TEC)

at

the 2013 Seoul Fair hosted by the Seoul Business Agency
where 350 participants and over 1,000 brands had participated.

v-dividor
  • Products

• How To Use

Facial Wash

Monde Reve Angel Wash (125g)
item03

● A Special manufacture method is used where plant originating materials are matured for a long period and mixed well, then heating and quick chilling processes are repeated tens of times
● Mild creamy soap made from only plants wash out even wastes lodged deep within pores
● FDA approved product
● pH 5.8: with outstanding cleansing effect, skin is kept soft after cleansing

Mist

Monde Reve Angel Solution(100ml)
item03

● Through moisture supply, skin becomes soft, and mist is immediately absorbed when sprayed on skino
● Toner and emulsion in one, 2-in-1 mist
● Contains mineral moisturizing natural electro- analyzed water
● Subacid mist contains vitamin C
● No oil, no color, no fragrance

Cleanser

Monde Reve Angel Cleansing Lotion(80ml)
item03

● A Special manufacture method is used where plant originating materials are matured for a long period and mixed well, then heating and quick chilling processes are repeated tens of times
● Mild cleansing lotion
● Skin does not become dry after cleansing, it rather becomes soft

Essence

Monde Reve Angel White Moisture Essence(35ml)
item03

● Multi purpose triple essence with whitening, moisture supply, wrinkle reduction functions
● Dull colored skin becomes clear and collagen firms and tightens skin to reduce wrinkles
● This if for skin with troubles or dry skin resulting from the use of chemical products

1. Place Monde Reve Angel Wash on palms and create lather. Gently cleanse face with bubbles.
2. Spray Monde Reve Angel Solution on face and let it be absorbed, and gently cover face with palms and press for the absorption of remaining essence.
3. Use a coin sized amount of Monde Reve Angel Essence and spread gently on face. Pat gently and massage until all essence is absorbed into skin.
4. If face feels tight after applying essence, spray solution once more, and pat gently with hands for absorption.

1. Wet cotton pad with Monde Reve Angel Cleansing Lotion and wipe gently with slight pressure to remove makeup.
2. Spray Monde Reve Angel Solution on face and let it be absorbed, and gently cover face with palms and press for the absorption of remaining essence.
3. Use a coin sized amount of Monde Reve Angel Essence and spread gently on face. Pat gently and massage until all essence is absorbed into skin.
4. If face feels tight after applying essence, spray solution once more, and pat gently with hands for absorption.

Back TOP Home
copyright @ 2018 monde reve